Social Post

Yesterday afternoon, it rained. Actual rain. It was glorious! All the neighbors came outside to enjoy it. There was literal dancing in the (rainy) streets, children and dogs playing in puddles, singing, expressions of religious gratitude! It was like a party!

This morning I awoke with a sinus headache, drippy nose, scratchy throat, and crusty left eye. Hello, mold spores! Long time no inhale! Guess I’ll have to take an allergy pill today and render myself almost entirely useless. Totally worth it. It could rain again. Mold spores aren’t gonna kill me (just make me miserable). 🤣